5 langkah dalam pemasaran di internet
Does marketing products via the Internet is difficult? Some of your new or particularly likely to learn internet marketing says if it was not you who mudah.Bagi think so, after reading this post, you will know what stage you are doing to make Internet marketing. This post I specifically addressed to all of you who intend to market your products via the Internet.
Like what are the steps?
1. Set goals. What is your internet marketing goals? Most would probably answer to selling and making money. 🙂 But my point is whether the goal to increase sales or simply have other goals you want to accomplish as by increasing awareness of your products? Or maybe you also aims to better educate the market? Or that as part of your support of the consumer?
Set the first goal you want to accomplish by doing marketing through the Internet.
2. Understand the market on the internet. Observe how the current market situation you shoot. Look, listen, and record what is happening there.
3. Strategy. Goals have you already tried to do the following market research you need to have Internet business strategies for marketing via the Internet. Prepare a strategy expected to be able to realize your goal is.
4. ACTION her. Further implement the strategies that you have prepared. Are you going to use tools like blogs, or via Twitter Microblogging kind or perhaps the most popular social network Facebook, run one-one by one.
5. Evaluation. While you are running Internet marketing strategy is to do the evaluation results of the tools that you have run. Is it working as a business resellers who can make keywordnya ranked number one in Google for example.
Or if not, what problems arise? Why did this happen and most importantly how the solution?
Let’s say from the internet marketing via blog appears the problem that has not been able penetrate the target market as desired. The reason for the resulting traffic is not targeted. So what’s the solution?
Traffic is not targeted one of which may be caused due to ‘wrong track’. So the message you want to convey to the market are not appropriate.